Highland Forge is a team of skilled craftsmen and designers with more than 50 years combined experience in custom drapery hardware and interior design. Our products are hand-fabricated at our facility in Atlanta, GA, using the highest quality materials and earth-friendly manufacturing. Our products have been trusted by designers, drapery workrooms, architects, contractors and homeowners since 2005.
*Hardware must be properly maintained as needed. Warranty only applies to original installation location.
Decorative Drapery Hardware for Every Style.
- High strength rods in round, square and hammered shapes ranging from ½” to 2” in diameter and customizable up to 1/8” in length
- Straight, corner, bay and bow rod configurations
- Wall mounts, double rod mounts, ceiling mounts, inside mounts, and cafe mounts with customizable projections up to ¼”
- French return rods in curved and mitered (squared) styles, including double return rods
- Stainless steel and durable powder-coated finishes for outdoor hardware
- Precision bypass brackets and C-rings for extra-long rods
- Round and square curtain rings in inner diameters ranging from 1” to 3”
The Highland Forge Difference
Heavy Duty Curtain Rods
Our rod wall thickness is optimized for the maximum strength to weight ratio, making it much stronger than solid bar (which weighs itself down) and significantly stronger than off-the-shelf rods:
- Our 1" diameter can span up to 90", allowing a one-way draw on a 90" rod or split-draw up to 180", without the need for bypass hardware.
- Our 1 1/4" diameter (and larger) can span up to 105", allowing a one-way draw on a 105" rod or a split-draw up to 210", without the need for bypass hardware.
- Our high-strength brackets can support heavy loads with ease, helpful for blackout drapes and large projections.
French Return Rods
What are French Return rods exactly? Simply put they are a curved return rods that fit flush against your wall. We excel in these types of rods and are proud to offer them in a large selection of diameters and styles.
Outdoor Rated Drapery Hardware
Looking for outdoor drapery hardware? You've come to the right place!
We specialize in outdoor drapery hardware, and offer high grade stainless steel as well as our outdoor rated powder coatings. A lot goes in to producing a truly outdoor-durable metal product, and you'll be happy to know that we have decades of experience and innovation on our side.
Beautiful, Durable Finishes
We have five standard powder coated finishes (indoor / outdoor durable) as well as brushed stainless and glossy brass (available on stainless steel hardware). All finishes are hard and smooth which means rings slide effortlessly and the finish will never wear down.
Check out our resources page for how-to guides, measuring tips, and more to help you get the perfect fit. And if you get stuck, we're here to help.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.