Need help measuring and selecting the right curtain rods or drapery hardware for your space? Our measuring tips and guides ensure you get the perfect fit and measurement for your space. Our products are easy to install, but to make sure everything fits beautifully, you'll find instructions for our finials, rods, brackets, rings, tiebacks, and wands. In addition, you'll find measuring guides for unique windows, like bay windows and corner windows.
Click here to view and/or download our Brand Book!
- Customizing Your Curtain Rods
- Tips for Extra Long Rods
- Maximum Shipping Lengths and Spliced Rods
- Heavy Duty Splices to Avoid Center Brackets
- Customizing Your Brackets
- Overhang and Clearance
- Bracket Support Arms for Long Clearances
- Do I Need Bypass Hardware?
- Regular Steel vs. Stainless Steel
- Tips for Choosing Outdoor Hardware
- Advantages of Powder-Coated Finishes
- French Return Curtain Rods
Drapery Hardware Glossary
Not sure what some of the drapery hardware terms mean? Find quick definitions in our drapery hardware glossary.
Ready to place your order? Let's make sure we've dotted our i's and crossed our t's. Use our order checklist to verify measurements are accurate, and hardware is properly selected.
Still Need Help?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1.866.716.7555.