After selecting a bracket from the brackets page, you'll be able to further define your specifications:
- Cup Style: When applicable, you’ll be able to specify one of the following cup styles:
- A round cup is used for round rods. A square cup is used for square and hammered rods.
- Standard style is used in most cases. Saddle style may be used for getting extra height above the bracket. (Such as when crown molding prevents you from simply mounting the bracket higher on the wall.)
- Cup Size: When applicable, you’ll be able to specify the size for each cup in the bracket.
- Clearance: When applicable, you’ll be able to specify the clearance for each cup in the bracket, or for the post on the post bracket. Clearance is the distance from the wall to the back of the rod.